Created in partnership with the University of Iowa College of Dentistry
We are dental professionals, not a publishing company. We have a 99% pass rate because we help guide you through the NBDE process and will do everything we can to make you confident and successful on test day. Please reach out to us if you are confused about anything NBDE related or are curious about trying our app.
Install the free version today and jump start your studying!
We have provided a limited free version of the app that you can try before deciding to upgrade. This version includes a limited amount of practice questions and basic progress metrics.
Upgrade to the Standard Version with a one time, in-app purchase that includes access to additional practice questions, tough quiz questions, must-know mnemonics and detailed progress metrics.
Get your best value by upgrading to the Premium Version with a one-time, in-app purchase. The Premium Version includes lifetime access to:
• 1,200+ meticulously crafted digital flashcards based on old boards questions. We spent months researching, data mining, and evaluating what NBDE concepts are most important for you to know. With our high yield focus you can study less AND be more likely to pass.
• 20 practice quizzes to build up your confidence.
• Automatic sorting of content based on your individual needs so your study plan is perfectly customized to you.
• Hundreds of mnemonics, root words and critical dental vocabulary to allow you to learn faster.
• 250+ color pictures allows you to visualize concepts and learn faster.
• In depth statistical analysis so you can visualize your progress
• Frictionless feedback system connects you directly with us for anywhere, anytime for NBDE guidance.
• Retina display graphics to make studying easy on your eyes.
• 5 pages of proven test taking and studying strategies so you can perform at peak levels while studying and on test day.
*2014 Promethius App of the Year Award
*2014 Silicon Prairie App of the Year Award
*Featured at the Health 2.0 conference in San Francisco
Call us at 319-246-5303 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
"Hey guys, since we last talked...I PASSED BOARDS! Thanks for the app...great help and I loved using it. It made studying less monotonous and more convenient."
Dental Anatomy Mastery was written by Dr. Geoffrey Skinner DDS, A contributor to the United States National Board Dental Examination (NBDE).